Table of Contents
- 1 GST707 – A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (TMA 2 10/10)
- 2 GST102 – Use of English & Communication Skills II (TMA 2 10/10)
- 3 GST103 – Computer Fundamentals (TMA 2 10/10)
- 4 GST101 – Use of English and Communication Skills (TMA 2 10/10)
- 5 GST202 – Fundamentals of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution (TMA2 10/10)
- 6 Gst105 – History and Philosophy of Science (TMA2:10/10)
- 7 GST107 – A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (TMA 2:10/10)
- 8 GST104 – Use of Library TMA 2.
- 9 Gst204 – Entrepreneurship and Innovation (tma2:10/10)
GST707 – A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (TMA 2 10/10)
Creating learning networks
Connect with other classmates
Jumping in when the speaker is talking
Not allowing for active mastery of concepts
GST102 – Use of English & Communication Skills II (TMA 2 10/10)
1) illustration in paragraph do. Ans- help the reader to understand difficult concept.
2) description in paragraph do one. Ans- help the writer to create an accurate image of an event.
3) one of the ff is NOT usually used in descriptive writing. Ans- temporal issues.
4) all but one of the ff is inappropriate I writing. Ans- sincerely.
5) one of the ff is NOT a part of an effective paragraph. Ans- equivalence.
6) letters of job offers and acceptance. Ans- formal letters.
7) I write on behalf of the company. Ans- letter of offer.
8) the form of speech we use with close associates. Ans- informal language
9) which of the following is not a reason for comparison. Ans- to identify issues in paragraph.
10) causes and effect in paragraph do one. Ans- help the writer to explain reasons for an event.
GST103 – Computer Fundamentals (TMA 2 10/10)
1 Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer?
analyzing the data or information
2 When a Computer is switched off, anything held in RAM is _
3 The CPU and memory are located on the _ Motherboard
4 Magnetic disk is an example of Secondary memory
5 Select the Odd one Operating system
6 To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is Right-clicking
7 Where does most data go first in a computer memory hierarchy? RAM
8 does all PC’s thinking and runs the programs as requested Processor
9 A DVD is an example of a Optical disc
10 _____Store data or information temporarily and pass it on as directed by the control unit
GST101 – Use of English and Communication Skills (TMA 2 10/10)
2 reading newspaper article
10 Narrative text.
GST202 – Fundamentals of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution (TMA2 10/10)
1) ————– involves ascertaining the present. Ans- the immediate situation.
2) ———— is when a person makes an informed choice. Ans- consent.
3) the strategy to strengthen gender equality. Ans- mainstreaming.
4) ————- control and oppression through. Ans- violence.
5) individualists culture assume. Ans- interest.
6) ethnic was derived from. Ans- ethnos.
7) conflict is from Latin word. Ans- confligere.
8) humanitarian intervention without UN mandate. Ans- illegal.
9) individual experience. Ans- intrapersonal.
10) conflict could be contradiction difference. Ans- interest.
Gst105 – History and Philosophy of Science (TMA2:10/10)
3)Law of evolution
8)Theory Of spontaneos Generation
9)Leonardo da vinci
10)An explanation about the cause of a broad rangr of related phenomeno
GST107 – A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (TMA 2:10/10)
4 Reading process
6 Argumentative essay
7 Faculties and departments
8 Physiological barrier
10 specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely
GST104 – Use of Library TMA 2.
1 All these are disadvantages of a traditional library system except one.
Answer. Epileptic supply of electricity.
2 Sorting out of your subject materials can help you.
Answer. Have information on your examination
3 The following are all disadvantage of digital library except one.
Answer. Restricted access to information.
4 Constructing a search strategy means
Answer. Structured organization of terms to search a database.
5 In combining your keywords using boolean operators for truncation you use
6 Over learning of course materials can help a student achieve the following except one.
Answer. Proper time management in an exam.
7 The acronym sq3r means.
Answer. Survey, question, read, recite And review.
8 To read for content means to
Answer. Look out for the main ideas.
9 Setting daily or weekly reading goals can help you achieve all of the following except one.
Answer. Increased assimilation rate.
10 Cramming is as a result of the following except one.
Answer . low assimilation rate.
Gst204 – Entrepreneurship and Innovation (tma2:10/10)
1 The…. Entrepreneur timid and cautious
2 theory considered entrepreneurship as the catalyst
3 The……….. sees an entrepreneur as someone who is being driven by certain
4 …… entrepreneur is one who assembles and synthesis information
5 In the …………, the focus of entrepreneurship in economic
6 Successful entrepreneurs have the creative ability to recognize
7 Private entrepreneur is motivated by
8 …….skills enables an entrepreneur to see the business an integral unit with
9 ……theory suggests that individuals who recognize a strong level of
Ans: social marginality process
10 The classical theory of entrepreneurship inscribed the virtues of free
Ans : 1830s